LCVG

Just finished Kingdom Hearts

Calvin

What a letdown.

I mean, Hades kicks my ass in the Hades Cup (at first) - you have many hard bosses - Sephrioth is freaking hard - and the final boss level...

was wayyyyy too simple.

Otherwise,after getting used to the bad camera - this game was awesome!

It only took about 52 hours of my gaming life away.

Anyone else have thoughts? I'm now looking forward to Kingdom Hearts 2 :)

Oh well, onto the next game...

This is one of those games that I loved at first, but let it sort of slip away and never got around to it again. Really, I think FPS have made me lazy in my game play. I've been into Team Fortress again since going DSL and enjoy those intense 30-40 minute sessions more than sitting down and getting into the Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy type games now.

Kingdom Hearts was one of the few games that I did not get tired of playing! I was hooked fighting against SEPHIROTH... It's pretty simple if you fought him as many times as I did... He has a chain... It changes sometimes, but once he does one thing different you'll know the rest... Besides he's kind of predictable... I'm a huge Sephiroth fan so that would explain the long hours I spent fightin him... :green: I would tell you his sequence but the last time I played that game was last summer! It was worth my time though!

Yep great game.

I would say the final boss is a bit too easy as I beat him the first or second time I tried (it has been a while), but on the other hand a lot of times I get to the final boss in Final Fantasy games and haven't leveled up enough to beat them....

I keep on intending to play it again to try and 100% it but I can never find the time.

Originally posted by Kain rising@Feb 17 2004, 12:03 PM

I've played KH in bits and pieces - I play a lot, then put it away for months at a time for some reason - it's a good game, but I always get distracted by something else :D I think I'm only up to the Cave of Wonders.

Tell me about it.

I bought it the moment it went Greatest Hits, but I've never had enough patience to devote a few hours to get it started. I see it sitting on my shelf, having had about an hour of play, but I always end up picking something else.

The first hour just didnt captivate me enough to get back into it.

But that's half my fault, really...

I played through most of it, but for me the problem was with the story. Surprisingly, this Square release had a very weak storyline, I believe. The characters were one-dimensional, and the bosses were, well, they were Disney baddies, and I just didn't buy into it.

Originally posted by stencil@Feb 17 2004, 01:55 PM

I played through most of it, but for me the problem was with the story. Surprisingly, this Square release had a very weak storyline, I believe. The characters were one-dimensional, and the bosses were, well, they were Disney baddies, and I just didn't buy into it.

That's a shame. In long games, especially, the most effective way of holding my interest is via a half-decent story.