LCVG

Who'd win in a fight?

AnthonyVolpe

Battle Royal to the death. Who'd win?  

1. 1. Battle Royal to the death. Who'd win?

• Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII)
    • Master Chief (Halo)
    • Gordon Freeman (Half-Life)
    • HK-47 (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic)
    • Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
    • Kefka (Final Fantasy VI)
    • Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)
    • Kain (Legacy of Kain series)
    • Ivy (Soul Calibur)
    • Akuma (Street Fighter)

Out of the listed contestants....Kain. Just cause the fate of an entire world depends on his decisions and well hes just a bad ass.

Now I do have one question....wheres Raikoh from Otogi!? Dante from Devil May Cry?! I'd like to see those two battle it out (Raikoh would walk all up and down Dante's ass ;) but it would be a great match!)

Actually I think I'll edit my winner and say the AI from Raw 2 would defeat everyone on that list. It would just keep pinning everyone over and over and over and over and over again until they all gave up.

Originally posted by FutureVoid@Feb 19 2004, 01:12 AM

Actually I think I'll edit my winner and say the AI from Raw 2 would defeat everyone on that list. It would just keep pinning everyone over and over and over and over and over again until they all gave up.

:lmfao:

But, seriously, where is Dr. Evil? Because my character from KOTOR is a definite badass.

-j

Considering how much of a fan I am of Otogi, I could kick myself for not including Raikoh.

Hell, Dante rocks too.

After posting that poll I came to the conclusion that the only fair thing to do is have an elimination style UFC tournament with at least 32 brackets and let you people vote for who lives and who bites it. Could make for an interesting article once LCVG goes prime-time. ;)

I came up with a list of 32 people at home but admittedly it needs work, especially considering I forgot Dante and Raikoh. I'll post it later tonight.

Originally posted by FutureVoid@Feb 19 2004, 01:12 AM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I voted Ivy, because some of her combos are just sick, but I think I speak for us all here when I say that Mitsurugi would kick everyone's arse six ways to Sunday. Unless someone is being cheap with Kilik's horizontals, but there you go.

Originally posted by iainl@Mar 1 2004, 04:54 AM

I voted Ivy, because some of her combos are just sick, but I think I speak for us all here when I say that Mitsurugi would kick everyone's arse six ways to Sunday. Unless someone is being cheap with Kilik's horizontals, but there you go.

Mitsurugi's good but he's too middle of the road. Ivy's the most difficult character in the game to use, but if you can use her, you're gonna be a demon in that game.

I've used Summon Suffering quite a few times on unsuspecting opponets. I love watching them throw their controller in disgust when they think they're about to win. :lol:

• 1 month later...

THREAD BUMP :tu:

Anyway, long ago I said I was going to make a list of the 32 greatest videogame badasses of all time, and I think I've got it 90% of the way done. I have a feeling I'm missing some people (or non-people) though.

1. Master Chief (Halo)

2. Kefka (Final Fantasy VI)

3. Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII)

4. Kain (Legacy of Kain)

5. Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII)

6. Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)

7. HK-47 (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic)

8. Samus Aran (Metroid)

9. Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)

10. Raikoh (Otogi: Myth of Demons)

11. Link (Legend of Zelda)

12. Dante (Devil May Cry)

13. Ivy (Soul Calibur)

14. Eve (Parasite Eve)

15. Evil Otto (Berzerk)

16. ?@? (Rogue)

17. Wario

18. Diablo (Diablo/Diablo II/Diablo II: LoD)

19. Bowser

20. Subzero (Mortal Kombat)

21. Bison (Street Fighter)

22. Baal (Diablo II: Lord of Destruction)

23. Nightmare (Soul Calibur)

24. Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)

25. Chun-Li (Street Fighter)

26. Kazuya Mishima (Tekken)

27. Rayne (BloodRayne)

28. Raiden (Mortal Kombat)

29. Arthas (Warcraft III)

30. Ryu (Street Fighter)

31. Sweet Tooth (Twisted Metal Black)

32. Ganondorf (Legend of Zelda)

Anyway, the purpose of this dumb list is to do a UFC style tournament and let you people vote the winner of each bracket aaaall the way to the finals.

I'll let this list cook for a while as most of you look at it and make suggestions as to who I should add and who I should strike.

Well, I'd ditch Kazuya, on the grounds that (a) Law and Lei are both far cooler, and (B) Tekken sucks anyway ;)

But mainly because you've not got the Prince from Prince Of Persia - those wallflip-to-somersault attacks followed by the funky pose after the last enemy kill are too cool to ignore.

Oh, and Doomguy would hand even the Master Chief his arse.