Hot Shots Golf Fore

The Daisy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Bryan

This game is looking really promising! I like the number of courses and character choices.

I read up on the game at IGN and it currently does not support voice communication. Players can type messages that show up in bubbles above their character. Also the game currently supports only two players. The preview indicated that these specs could change prior to release - hopefully they will.

Guest Bryan

Good golf physics and some fun animation make HSG3 a nice title - can be had for $15 at BB with the gamer's gift card. I can only assume they improved on the single player in the new game (1,000,000 copies sold in one month - Japan :shock: ) and added online support. Sounds like a wiener.

• 1 month later...
Guest Bryan

The game should be fantastic. There are 15 courses and 34 characters. It looks like we'll have to use Live for voice - Sony's site says the game supports the network adapter, but not the headset.

Street date is 8/17/04

• 1 month later...

Howie: I believe the site said within a few weeks. When I got into the RE:Outbreak beta, I was surprised at how quickly it arrived.

If you're even the least bit interested in golf games, you should totally pick up HSG3 at the greatest hits price. It's one of my favorite PS2 games in any category. Plus you'd have the chance to practice before you get the beta!