LCVG

The Mouthy Merc In A Movie ?

Chatakinns

Originally posted by CaptDS9E@Feb 27 2004, 03:14 PM

Also Sean Astin wants to get Marvel to get the Fantastic Four movie off and running finally.

Isn't that the Rudy guy?

Marvel sure had some stinkers, though -- ever see Nick Fury (starring David Hasselhoff) or Captain America (I think starring J.D. Salinger's son)?

-j

The good thing is at least most of the marvel films have been pretty good

At least the current crop have been. I still occasionally have flashbacks of Dolph Lundgren as the Punisher and the horrific pair of Captain America movies that were made. <shudders>

But, as a lifelong comic fan that still makes a stop at the comic shop weekly, I am excited to see Marvel's properties finall being made into movies that do them justice. Let's just hope the trend continues.

Originally posted by Robot Monkey+Feb 27 2004, 02:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Robot Monkey @ Feb 27 2004, 02:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FreakTornado@Feb 27 2004, 03:30 PM

Yeah, and the "Fat Hobbit" too :D

What, from those sword movies with all the magic stuff? They any good? [/b]

They're okay. Worth a rental, anyhow.

Awesome, awesome news. I love Deadpool, he cracks me up.

The thing about the current crop of Marvel films is that they're close enough to the source material to not piss off the comic fans (for the most part, can't please the die-hards anyway :P) yet they will mold that into a decent little story.

Big difference between that and the DC stuff, which became increasingly goofy and odd. Batman & Robin? Hoo lordy. I love watching that movie, but only because I was laughing so hard throughout. They should bring back MST3k just for that movie.

Originally posted by Robot Monkey+Feb 27 2004, 12:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Robot Monkey @ Feb 27 2004, 12:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FreakTornado@Feb 27 2004, 03:30 PM

Yeah, and the "Fat Hobbit" too :D

What, from those sword movies with all the magic stuff? They any good? [/b]

If you're like a total nerd, sure