LCVG

Midway Arcade Treasures 2

Romier S

Mortal Kombat fans rejoice! Midway has revealed the latest Arcade Treasure compilation disc. Here are the details:

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/midway...ws_6090284.html

Excerpt:

The second classic compilation will feature more recent games than the first, including the original Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat II, NARC, and Total Carnage.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear lord, Midway has all the Bally titles right?

This could very well mean that my dream of seeing an arcade-perfect home conversion of Xenophobe will soon be answered. That is literally the holy grail of my entire gaming life on this planet.

Hopefully Trog will get thrown in there too! Quick, what else can they stuff on there?

And hopefully Midway will release this for the Cube, because their GC support has been pretty iffy of late. No worries though, I can pick it up for the Box I plan to get ;).

Mortal Kombat kind of passed me by, and I never got my head around the appeal of NARC either. But Total Carnage gets my vote, so that means I'll probably get it anyway.

Mind you, I've yet to get the far more appealing first one yet. Did the XBox Live high scores happen on it in the end?

Originally posted by iainl@Mar 2 2004, 07:52 AM

Mind you, I've yet to get the far more appealing first one yet. Did the XBox Live high scores happen on it in the end?

Yes, and last time I looked, Ed had a really high score on Robotron. I spent an hour or so trying to beat him, but gave up. Way to go, FreakTornado!

I'll get this one because I love retro gaming, but hate having to use my PC for it.

Carlos.

Cool. Time to go shopping, methinks!

Arrgh. Just remembered; I'm supposed to complete something first. So its either the last three of Extreme along with all of Ultimate on PGR2 at silver, or area 6 onwards of Simpsons Hit 'n' Run. And Quick.

Well, Vindicators was already on the first compilation, so it's out there ;).

You know what obscure game I'd LOVE to see but don't expect to just because I believe it's an Atari title? Escape From The Planet of the Robot Monsters. That game was just a silly, ridiculous blast to play.