LCVG

Batman 5 film

JoeyN

Im really looking forward to Batman Begins. Christian Bale was excellent in equilibrium and when i heard he was gonna be batman I couldnt believe it. Maybe they will finally get a batman movie right

I'm right there with you capt. After Equilibrium, wife and I have a hard time watching Matrix 1-3 and not wondering what could have been with Bale instead of Reeves as Neo.

Seems like some decent writer/director/actors have been attached to next Batman, so we'll just cross our fingers and wait.

Originally posted by Robot Monkey+Feb 27 2004, 03:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Robot Monkey @ Feb 27 2004, 03:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DataScion@Feb 27 2004, 05:49 PM

Christopher Nolan is directing from a David Goyer written script.

I hope Batman: Intimidation will be more similar to Goyer's Blade or Dark City than to his Nick Fury I had the displeasure of coming across. OT, I know. Sorry.

-j [/b]

It's got an interesting cast. Michael Caine, Liam Neeson and Morgan Freeman, in addition to Christian bale...that's a good group for sure.

BBC caricature on Chris Nolan fan site:

batman_bbc.jpg

I heard a rumor that DA Dent's role is open to Guy Pierce if he wants it. I'd like that. I think Pierce can do intelligent and charming -- with an undercurrent of malice. Just the take needed for the guy suspecxted of being Batman (well, before the whole "MUAHAHAHAHAHA! I AM THE CRAZED TWO-FACE!! MUAHAHAHA!" thing.

BTW, I'm having trouble finding confirmation on the title. It seems that Cinemascape Online reported that it was changed to Batman Begins recently, but there doesn't seem to be any official confirmation. One site said that confirmation should be soon, so maybe I missed it.

-j

Originally posted by Robot Monkey@Feb 27 2004, 06:38 PM

I hope Batman: Intimidation will be more similar to Goyer's Blade or Dark City than to his Nick Fury I had the displeasure of coming across. OT, I know. Sorry.

I think it'll help that Nolan has a pretty strong sense of story and will probably rewrite any crap that Goyer puts into the script ;)