LCVG

New Xbox bundle coming

Romier S

Here is the article and the first picture of the bundle:

http://www.talkxbox.com/article339.html

(picture is at the bottom of the article)

You can clearly see that Top Spin and Amped 2 are both pack in titles (why couldn't this have been available when I bought my new Xbox!). No pricing/territory at all yet on this but if its for the same price as the current bundle (Tetris and Clone Wars) it should make for a great bargain for new Xbox owners.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just played Top Spin yesterday for the first time in a long time, and I remembered what a damn good game it is

Ed you gotta jump on a little later at night. Scott and I play Top Spin quite a bit. Love to play a game or two with you sometime as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by FutureVoid@Mar 16 2004, 10:55 AM

Another new bundle coming from Microsoft, this time its a Special Edition Xbox with Halo as a pack-in title:

Special Edition Halo Xbox bundle

*sigh* Third Xbox here I come. ;) Not too mention I'm still contemplating buying that Gamecube Metal Gear bundle from Japan.

:shock:

Ok, since my Xbox occasionaly has trouble with some discs (the occasional DDE :x ) that might make a good replacement. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by TheEvilEmpire@Mar 29 2004, 01:04 PM

My 6yo has been bugging me for an X-Box for about a month now. I guess now's the time to get it for him but, it'll be our 3rd in the house. :?

Just out of curiousity, Angel, what Xbox games can a six-year-old play? Do you have a GameCube? It has the "kiddie" market pretty well covered.

Allen, although he supports the same Evil team from NY, that's not Bruce, it's Angel. It's all good though, I've made similar gafs many a time here on the boards. It's easy to get names mixed up when there are real names, screen names and gamertags thrown around all the time. I usually get mixed up when someone changes thier Avatar.

Ok people. I'm probably the ONLY person who should have an Irish flag as my avatar, since my last name IS Flynn, and I'm half Irish! ;)

Back to the point though, if there is that much-rumored Halo bundle, with translucent green Xbox, you can bet I'll be all over it. It would be the third Xbox in my house, and would replace my promary one, leaving my current one to be "messed" around with.

Guest Bryan

No, mine are three, two and 3 mos.

What do you mean by messing around with it, Chris? Something shady??

And who is going to change their avatar?

Guest Bryan

I have a son named Liam. That qualifies me, along with the pints'o Guinness I have enjoyed with me lass on Dingle Bay.

And, as Joel is fond of doing, I'd grab a little green one in an Irish minute.