LCVG

Where's the best place to get your Credit Report?

Starhawk

There are alot of places to get you credit report online, but I'm looking for a good place to not only get all 3, but possible credit monitoring to let you know if any changes are happening.

Do you know if there's anything i should look out for when doing this? Most places seem to offer the same services and have a standardized pricing of about $30 for all three.

I know there are 3 separate credit reporting agencies. Equifax, trans union, and another. You should really check out all 3, as some places don't report to all of them. I work for what basically amounts to a collection agency, and we only report to equifax at the moment.

I've heard of people being turned down for a loan, because they inquired about there credit too much, if it's actually true, I wouldn't think a monitoring service would be a very good idea.

I checked on mine a couple years ago from http://www.freecreditreport.com. No problems, just paid them $30 or something around there.