LCVG

Phantasy Star Online III

Orpheus

So, I was wondering if anyone else is thinking about getting this and if it might finally be time for me to break down and get the Broadband adapter for my cube.

The reviews I've seen look good, I just wonder if this is gonna get lost under the radar with Ninja Gaiden coming out this week and the fact a good number of us do not have our cubes online.

Hmmm....this one flew under my radar, too. Being a CCG geek from way back, it's an interesting idea. I just don't know if I can shoehorn yet another game (along with the almost literally thousands coming this month) into my budget. I also need to find a BBA for my Cube. Maybe time to evaluate my collection and see what's terminally gathering dust...

Being the PSO whore that I am, I'm definitely picking this one up this week. I'm not too sure if I'm going to like the turn based CCG aspect of the game but I'll give it a shot. I already have the BBA since I still play a lot of PSO Ep. I&II on my GCN. I also have the official keyboard controller so I'm good to go! :tu:

Being the PSO whore that I am, I'm definitely picking this one up this week.

Hello!

-Gen

How are you?

-Gen

It's been a while since I've played any PSO - I can't even remember proper Simple Chat protocol. Shizzle.

If by some chance this gets released for the Xbox with a free trial period similar to the first, I'd be down. But I can't spend the loot for a broadband adapter and keyboard for the GCN release.

Damm Sonic Team for making another game that has sucked all of my free time. I have basically been playing this game at every opportunity. I was a little worried of the CCG, turn based flavor but I am now a true believer. Thanks for another winner SEGA! These are the type of games that made me glad I picked up a GCN. :D

Scar,

What do you think about the new Card system for battles? Does it stay true to the previous PSO games? Any points about it Better/Worse?

Well, the card battle is turn based while the previous PSO games were "real time" action. I'm not into turn based action but the card battle system really makes sense and is very easy to follow. I'm a sucker for all things PSO so I'm sure I'm not the most objective person to be reviewing this title. :tu: