LCVG

Thanks for the Colors.

This post is one part boredom and two parts gratitude. I have a migraine today with both visual and aural sensitivity. Because lighter colors are like white fire in my eyes today this is the only site out of my standard set that I can visit.

I remember some discussion awhile back about having "work safe" colors, but I just wanted to express my gratitude for the sleek, stylish and dark color scheme that you've chosen to use.

I can't play games, I can't read, I can't even pick up my guitar today. But I can at least surf LCVG.

Kudos!

Originally posted by blackcalx@Mar 2 2004, 05:17 PM

I have a migraine today

I get these as well, but thankfully haven't had one in awhile. The only thing I can do with one is to find a dark room and try to sleep. Hope you're feeling better soon :tu:

Wow, that's awful. I've never had one, but I sympathize regardless. I hope you're feeling better soon.

In general I prefer dark sites because I spend all day staring at a monitor and I definitely fatigue faster when looking at bright stuff rather than dark.