LCVG

At least 1 positive to owning an N-gage

Jeff W

I'd get one of these if the price point hit $100 (with some games included). I'd like to have a phone, MP3 player, game machine and Internet in one package, even if it is poorly designed. I think when they release the new, better-designed version (no more sidetalkin'), the original's price will drop.

If N-Gage was in my hands I would totally have played up the sidetalkin' angle. I mean, what better way to ameliorate such an obvious detriment by turning it into some sort of stupid fad? It'd work to shift units until they redesigned it into something useful ;).

Basically it was $100, $200 with 3 games and the games are $30-35 a piece so it breaks down to about that. I kept my old phone (a Sony-Ericcson t68-i) and switch between the 2 by just swapping the sim card back and forth, but as far as call clarity and strength of signal go, the N-Gage is by far the best phone I've ever had (and yes, I've had more than these two ;)). Odd thing though, the one function I rarely ever use anymore is the gaming. I downloaded a hockey game and play that far more than any of the three N-Gage games I have for it.

Tomb Raider, Tony Hawk & Red Faction. I also bought a blank 128 mb mmc card for storing mp3's, the official Nokia one was $100 but I got an off brand for less than $50. I've been meaning to pick up Splinter Cell and VirtuaTennis and want to get Sega Ralley and Worms if they ever make it out.