LCVG

FS: Lots and Lots of stuff - Saturns, SNES, etc!

Zathras

Zathras' Extra Special Boy Am I Going To Regret This Someday Sale!

Most everything has been accounted for so the list is thinning....

X-Arcade Solo

- Real Arcade joystick. Hooks to your PC vis ps2 port and includes adapters for X-box, PS2 and Gamecube. Works great - like new. Click title for official page.

- pending

Minidisc lot:

Sony MiniDisc MDS-JE520 Minidisc player/recorder w/remote, box, and docs

and

Sharp 702 MD portable unit w/ two batteries, wired remote, ac adapter,

and AA battery case (an optional accessory). It has been in a drawer for some time now so I don't know the status of the rechargable batteries. I believe I also have the box but I'll have to double check it.

I'll also throw in a handfull of blank MDs.

$150 *sold*

First off lowered some prices above and flibbered the saturn bundles into one :)

Second off some more high ticket stuff (some more lower price stuff will come later I promise :) )-

PANASONIC DMR-HS2 DVD-RECORDER

Pending

Sony CPJ-A300 LCD Projector

Nice small bookshelf projector!

Has component and S-Video in.

640x480 resolution

Includes an "Laser-Link" video sender to send video wirelessly to it from across the room.

Manual is available online here.

Here is a bad picture taken in the dark w/o a flash projected to about 80" diagonal (any blurriness is due to my moving) -

garagescreen.JPG

I bought just it wanting to play around with and just don't have any use for it anymore.

I don't have the exact specs of how many hours are on the bulb but the person I bought it from stated he had used it sparingly (a movie here and there) and I probably used less than 20 hrs.

It uses XB-CPJ1MH bulbs which " last up to 2,000 hours of continuous use." They are user replaceable (looks like you just undo a panel on the side and they pop right in).

$450

I just wanted to publicly state that I received my copy of the Activision Anthology yesterday. The disc arrived promptly and everything about the package looked great. The disc was in fine physical condition as was the case. I will highly recommend buying from our friend Zathras if any of you are interested in one of those games.