LCVG

Harvest Moon is almost here!!

Clay

Anyone else looking forward to this game? I can't wait. I am completely swamped with school though, so it would be in my best interest not to get it, as I find the Harvest Moon games very addicting. 50 years of life, this is going to be great.

Clay

• 2 weeks later...

It is very different from the previous versions of the game. I really like it so far, but it is a little hard to get used to every thing in 3D instead of the overhead view. I am having the same problem adjusting to the new Pokemon game for the same reason.

But both games are really cool and very interesting.

They are both worth the price. We used our Best Buy rewards money, and the $5 gamer gift card coupon :green: and picked them up for a little less than $50. :tu:

I made the mistake of picking this one up at the same time as Pandora Tomorrow, I finally got around to unwrapping it and starting a game today and so far I really like it. Having to constantly switch your view around with the C-stick was a pain at first but I got the hang of it relatively quick.

The wonderful man in my life got me a GC screen for Christmas last year. I opened it up and had him hook it up for me, and I am now taking my little black cube with me to work every night. I am not sure which I enjoy more at this time. Pokemon Colosseum, or HM AWL. Having the neat little package all in one, with the screen, GBA player, and the little cube, I am in gaming heaven right now.

I have not hooked up AWL to Friends of Mineral Town yet, that is coming soon though. And I whole-heartedly lay the entire blame at the feet of Orpheus for my current addiction to HM. ;)

Thanks dude for steering me in the direction of this game and taking me through the info on the connectability with the GBA and the GC. I was even one of the lucky few who got a HM cow with my game. Apparently they are kind of few and far between this time. I have heard from the people at EB and Gamestop that a lot of people who preordered the game did not get one. Mine came from an employee who was hoarding it to take, and then apparently quit or got fired. :tu:

I do have some issues with this version of the game. But for spoilers sake I will not mention them here.