LCVG

Splinter Cell 2 shortbus playgroup

Saurav

Can we have a 'junior league' for Splinter Cell too? Or a more appropriate name would be "People who've gotten their ass kicked by Covak one too many times". I'll volunteer to be president :)

At least it's good to know that I'm not alone. I actually managed to defuse one (yep, just one) ND133 during all my games last night. I felt pretty proud of myself.

Originally posted by Bruce B@Apr 9 2004, 12:58 PM

Another one rides the bus. I'm in. I'm the one who when my partner asks "where are you", my response every time is "I'm not sure".

:lmfao:

We should be on a team, Bruce. That way I won't feel awkward asking that question when I know I'm terribly lost too.

I'm the one who when my partner asks "where are you", my response every time is "I'm not sure".

LOL!!! I can definitely relate to that.

My gamertag is Saurav. I think I have some of you in my friends list, I'll sit down and add the rest some time this weekend.

No offense to the people who're good at this, but this game can get pretty frustrating when the skill (and map familiarity) levels are mismatched.

And maybe we should play with unlimited respawns for a while? The bad side of that is that it doesn't force the spies to be careful and think about what they're doing, but at least you don't end up spending a large part of the game just watching your partner :) Food for thought.

I'm busy tonight, got some people coming over. That's pretty much a once in a blue moon event though. I'll keep an eye on this thread, if you guys want to play some time this weekend then I should be around.

Originally posted by Ruffneck@Apr 9 2004, 01:45 PM

I'll be on tonight if anyone wants to play. Maybe an hour or two of RS3, followed by SC? Say, starting at 8PM EST?

I'm game, Chris. How about we start the RS3 shortbus around 9 PM EST instead? Then we can drive it over to SC2 later.

-j

How about we start the RS3 shortbus around 9 PM EST instead? Then we can drive it over to SC2 later.

Cool, that would put the bus hitting the SC: PT stop about the time I would be logging on. Hope to see you all on for some "not-so-covert" covert operations. ;)

Chris C.

I'm nominally spending time with my wife tonight, but she has a great desire to finish some sewing in which case I'm game on. If so, I'll look forward to seeing you guys on the bus. Note that we'll have to have multiple cheesewagons if more than four of us decide to join in.

9PM is good for me guys. I'll start a server up at 9PM EST, 12 or 16 players depending on how many we get. I prefer 12, seeing as how there's more of an assortment of maps. Maybe if we're lucky, they'll release the new DLC tonight as well! :)

Please check to make sure I'm on your Friends list everyone. This way I can easily send invites out to people.

As usual, I should be around as well. Now that I've actually finished Ninja Gaiden, I'll be able to start working on SC:PT. I've only played once on line, and haven't started the single player yet. Top that with me never playing the original SC and you have one hell of a short bus player ;)