LCVG

Morrowind: The Elders Scroll III GOTY

I've had this game for so long and I like it but how the hell do you finish a game that you put in more than 100+ hours and still probably haven't explored a lot of the game? I'm just now in the second town (I started the game over once more). But the game is so big that it's amazing all the things that can be done! But has anyone finish this game, if so how many hours did you put in?

From the little I played and what I've heard, you can do the main quest missions and finish the storyline in 20-50 hours if you dedicate to doing that. If you decide to do some free lance exploration and start wandering around the countryside, well how much free time do you have?

It is a massive, massive game world. Even after you complete the main story, the game doesn't really "end", you can still explore the place to your heart's content.

I've beat both the Xbox and PC versions (including all expansions for PC). all together I'd say I've dumped easily 175-200+ hours in the game over the span of 8-10 months that I played (and I still play today every now and again). My PC character is almost level 70 and my Xbox one I stopped playing at 62 I believe. To say that I really enjoyed Morrowind is an understatement. I was a HUGE HUGE fan of its predecessor (Daggerfall) bugs and all and I still remember the first time I read the announcement for Morrowind. The almost 7 year wait for the game to finally reach store shelves was TERRIBLE but once it hit I was hooked.

Its not a game for everyone. You either will devote the enormous amount of time and effort it takes to see it all or you'll be completely intimidated by it and wont bother. For those willing to put in the committment I find it to be one of the most rewarding experiences out there.

I finished the main game on the Xbox version; got most of the way through the problems in Mournhold and only stepped foot on Soltsheim island for just a few minutes.

Still put in well over 150+ hours, and my character is either just under level 70, or just over. It's been awhile and I can't really remember.

I will say that I have seen damn near everything on Vvardefell island, (the main island in Morrowind), and that takes some serious doing.

Like Romier, I love the hugeness to the game. It can be daunting and intimidating at 1st. I don't think I'd recommend this game to newbie RPG'ers. You are led by the hand only very slightly, and that was at the very beginning, if I remember correctly. The world is yours to explore. There are many many quests and places to discover that you'll never find without going off the beaten path and doing your own thing.

I hope that the world of Albion, which is where Fable is to take place, is as huge as Morrowind. :)