LCVG

What company will have the best showing at E3?

Calvin

Which "Big 3" company will have the best E3 this year?  

1. 1. Which "Big 3" company will have the best E3 this year?

Microsoft without a doubt. Last year they had a excellent showing, this year should be no different. Live 3.0, Mech assault 2, Halo 2, SW:Battlerounds/commando, Jade Empire, Fable, True Fantasy , Ubi's new games, and a lot more surprises

capt

I voted for Sony with my bet that the PSP will be there. OOhhh I am soo looking forward to seeing the grand unveiling of THAT!

Microsoft is going to have a strong one too with Sudeki, Jade Empire, Fable, The Movies and other goodies.

The Big N better pull out something amazing and I doubt the DS will be "it". They claim to be the only ones pushing the envelope but reaaally... I think Sony innovated the most with their Eyetoy. Nintendo has not attempted anything close to something as inventive as that.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Microsoft, but it is a fairly hard question to answer given I speak from personal preference in regard to who will be showing the most games that will appeal to me the most. In terms of a general outlook, I do think MS as Halo 2 will be big, Knights of the Old Republic 2 of course, Outrun2 and so on.... Xbox and Cube have a lot of titles coming that have me excited, the PS2 very few.

Sony and the PSP will steal a lot of attention too of course.

Daniel

Even though i said i thought microsoft would have the best showing. I do hope the others do as well. Im looking foward to info on the new FF XI expansion, sonys plans for the ps2 HD. The PSP intrests me also, even though im not much into hand held gaming as i once was.

On the Nintendo side the new portable is intresting, and i hope Nintendo pulls a few rabbits out of its hat for 1st party games

capt