LCVG

Trailer Park Boys

Mark E

Heh, thought I would plug this show since it is starting on BBC America tonight (Thursday) and is actually filmed a couple hours from where I live. It's a faux-documentary about two guys living in a trailer park who are trying to retire by the time they reach 35 by growing massive amounts of dope and selling it.

The amount of swearing in this show is best described as copious, but it's really hilarious if you get into it. And I proviso that because the show is something most people seem to love or hate (though I hated it, now love it :P). Up here it's become a national cultural icon and we already have three seasons out on DVD, but I thought I would pass it along since some people may have a penchant for profanity laced comedy ;).

Originally posted by Pharmboy@Apr 15 2004, 06:15 PM

Heh, thought I would plug this show since it is starting on BBC America tonight (Thursday) and is actually filmed a couple hours from where I live.

Up here it's become a national cultural icon and we already have three seasons out on DVD, but I thought I would pass it along since some people may have a penchant for profanity laced comedy ;).

Elaborate please...where do you live?

I live in Nova Scotia, one of the small Maritime provinces of Canada. My girlfriend literally knows the exact trailer park this is filmed at, it was around her hometown. They've been thrown off a couple of parks already, but it's quite the local production ;).