Jump to content

Photoshop plugin for gel/glass buttons?


Recommended Posts

Does anyone know where I can find a Photoshop plugin for creating OSX-style glass/gel buttons like this?:



I've found numerous tutorials, but it seems like a fairly mundane thing that would be incorporated into a plugin, similar to the way that drop shadows can be created on the fly now.


Any suggestions?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...