LCVG

Ding! Fry-day Night RS3

Robot Monkey

1 Yea, the SHORT BUS is nigh.

2 And the MONKEY said unto the PEANUT GALLERY, Hie thee to the SHORT BUS.

3 Whence comes the SHORT BUS, cried the PEANUT GALLERY.

4 You art ASSHATS, spake the MONKEY, as the thunder of a THOUSAND STORMS. The SHORT BUS comes from your hearts, from your ASSY playing.

RS3 tonight?

-j

Whooter, let me ask you something. Are your friends and family on the Short Bus?

Did you know that the Book of Monkey says that those who are not on the short bus are condemned to the hell of asshats and better players -- a place of outer darkness where there will be weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth?

Who will be thrown into this fire? Those who do not have their names listed in the Short Bus Tour topic. The cowardly, unbelieving, vile, murderers, sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, idolaters, liars, adulterers, spam senders, thieves, the greedy, drunkards, slanderers, and swindlers. Oh, and also the people much better than us.

How can you escape this torment? Turn from good playing. Strive always to die seconds into each round. Follow teammates unashamedly and accidentally light them up. Labor mightily to throw grenades into doorframes and kill yourself.

-j

Originally posted by Robot Monkey@Apr 23 2004, 01:18 PM

Who will be thrown into this fire? Those who do not have their names listed in the Short Bus Tour topic. The cowardly, unbelieving, vile, murderers, sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, idolaters, liars, adulterers, spam senders, thieves, the greedy, drunkards, slanderers, and swindlers. Oh, and also the people much better than us.

I know you were just trying to be nice, but you forgot the male prostitutes and homosexual offenders. Not that either of those wrongdoers will be online tonight, but you shouldn't assume that the terrible player next to you isn't one. And as for the drunkards, well there's half your online gamer population right there.

Originally posted by FreakTornado+Apr 23 2004, 03:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FreakTornado @ Apr 23 2004, 03:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Robot Monkey@Apr 23 2004, 01:18 PM

I know you were just trying to be nice, but you forgot the male prostitutes and homosexual offenders. Not that either of those wrongdoers will be online tonight, but you shouldn't assume that the terrible player next to you isn't one. And as for the drunkards, well there's half your online gamer population right there. [/b]

I think cheaters are also absent from the list?

Originally posted by FreakTornado@Apr 23 2004, 04:34 PM

... you forgot the male prostitutes and homosexual offenders.

Oh, I didn't forget them. Both were in the, ah, source material, but I left out male prostitutes vice spam senders. Homosexual offenders were left out because sometimes things irritate me, even for parodic purposes. I must admit, however, that your mad driving skillz are offensive.

Sadly, as a sometimes inebriated unbelieving slanderous sexually-immoral idolater, I may join the vile murderers et al. And some of my cooking has been likened unto the magic arts.

We will begin whenever someone with sufficient bandwidth hosts a game. I like 10-ish EST.

ATTENTION TEAMMATES:

Apologies in advance if I smite thee mightily with my M-16 of Righteous Inaccuracy.

-j

I'll be on after Iron Chef America. Should be 10pm EST.

You indignant bastard!!!!!!!!

If you so much as hint on who wins I shall smite you with my mighty sword (read grenade you ass with a willie pete)

Damn East coasters, I'll probaly have to record the show just so I can be shot in the back by you fools :green:

Originally posted by matt@Apr 23 2004, 08:12 PM

You indignant bastard!!!!!!!!

Indignant? I'm not sure I understand.

Anyway, no one won. Emeril Lagasse crashed the studio and the Iron Chefs joined together with Mario to form a SuperMechaChef and they beat up Emeril and put him in chef jail where he has to learn how to cook. Really. Anthony Bourdain and Batman were there as well.

Originally posted by matt@Apr 23 2004, 09:26 PM

Indignant? I'm not sure I understand.

It just sounds cool. Ignorant if you prefer.

Does MechaStreisand make an appearance? Even Jamie Oliver could kick her ass.

Jamie Oliver coould not kick the ass of MechaLeatherGuy From the Village People.

Last night was proof that I qualify for the Short Bus. Between the thirty seconds it took me to figure out that my volume was all the way down on my headset to the accidental round of shot that I put into MrJames' head while trying to unmute said headset last night was somewhat of a disaster. Fun, but a disaster.