LCVG

EA on Live

Chris F

Originally posted by Ruffneck@Apr 23 2004, 10:49 PM

Well, no NHL on Live this year... Which is kind of a bummer, but Madden and NBA Live will be heavy hitters!

I can live without NHL since they included NCAA College Football :D

Here's hoping NASCAR Thunder supports more than the 2 players it did on the PS2 :tu:

We could always still get NHL on live. There hasnt been a official announcement yet. We can hope .

The one game on there that has me excited is Golden Eye on Live. How sweet is that gonna be and i second romiers hope for another LOTR game

capt

I'm particularly happy that NCAA 2005 was included. Best football game ever!

I stay away from EA football now. So I really have no perspective on how awesome NCAA is. But, I am curious as to what is difference between Madden and NCAA (besides the rosters, uniforms, etc.). Does it play any differently. Aren't the core gameplay features the same?

Guest Bryan

I don't know, Keith. I haven't played Madden in years. I love college playbooks with the wishbone and option-pass plays. Those are most assuredly not in Madden. Let's hear from someone who is familiar with both.

I have to think that this will hurt SEGA quite a bit. I don't think they are going away, however, Madden was still the number 1 selling football title on the X-Box. I always bought previous EA titles on my PS2 because of online play. Now I will be buying more EA games on my X Box simply for the online service that Microsoft offers. This will no doubt lead to more EA sales on the X Box.