LCVG

Unreal Tournament 2004 - 2004.04.28

blackcalx

Do any of you care to join me for some Unreal Tournament tonight? Bombing Run has me fully in its grip, and I would love to play with some real people. Of course, I wouldn't turn down any mode other than Invasion, but I do have my preferences.

I can be on just about any time after 6:00 PST.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by iainl@May 10 2004, 08:01 AM

Are people still playing this, or are you all City Of Heroes junkies now? I'm thinking of ordering 2K4 now I've actually got a machine capable of playing it, but if there's no-one online it seems a bit pointless.

I think most everyone is hooked on CoH, but I'm sure some of us might take a break for some UT, but probably for only about 10 minutes ;)

Cool - I'll go order it after all, then. MMO games just don't do it for me (I'm far too fickle a gamer to justify a monthly fee). Even this requires getting me off Yager, this week's Midway game and (this week, for some reason) Super Monkey Ball 2.

...and it Rules.

Onslaught is the absolute business once you learn how to get missile lock-on with the rocket launcher against airborne vehicles. And the fact that only exposed nodes are vulnerable means that defence is as fun as attack.