LCVG

City of Heroes

Buck

Ok, who's up for some CoH tonight? This should be out BIG night, since RSC2 comes out, and I expect a bunch of us to be playing RSC2 this week (myself, NOT included).

Let's get a big group of us together, and go on a rampage of missions!

(I also need help beating a boss on one of my missions)

I'll be on tonight from 7PM EST onwards!

Let's show everyone what P.O.R.N. is made of!

I have every intention of hitting 11 or 12 tonight. I'll be on at 6PM EST now probably, since I want to get a good 3-4 hours in tonight, and I have to do some stuff at ~10-11PM.

Ah, screw it. I'll be online at soon as I get home at 5PM. ;)

Originally posted by Ruffneck@May 4 2004, 01:35 PM

As usual, I'll be on tonight aroun 7PM EST. Perhaps earlier if I feel inspired. Keep an eye out for me if any of you come online.

I'll meet up with you, Chris. You can help me save those damn homeless people ;)

Originally posted by Ruffneck@May 4 2004, 01:53 PM

I have to admit Scott, I enjoyed being the powerful guy of the bunch last night. I enjoy helping out when I can.

We're both level 9's now, so I should be able to do more than just heal and run this time ;)

Hey guys. I got back online again late last night (couldn't sleep) and took a mission I can't get finished. Cleared out the whole place, but the boss just toasts me. Sound familiar? I'm hoping I can get a little backup, here... :)

I should be on shortly after 6pm CDT tonight...

Originally posted by Whooter@May 4 2004, 02:37 PM

Hey guys. I got back online again late last night (couldn't sleep) and took a mission I can't get finished. Cleared out the whole place, but the boss just toasts me. Sound familiar? I'm hoping I can get a little backup, here... :)

I should be on shortly after 6pm CDT tonight...

I'll be more than happy to help out, Joel :D

Originally posted by gwhinwi@May 4 2004, 01:39 PM

Joel, remember if you get people to join in, you have to start the whole mission over again.

Just so you know....

Glen

That should be fine. It's not a terribly large mission, and I smoked everyone in the building except for the Boss, so the addition of a few more baddies and jacking their level up a little shouldn't be too much of a problem. :)