LCVG

LCVG Hillclimb Invitational

ant1

Ok, since I haven't had a chance to ever try out any xsn features I thought I'd get the ball rolling.

This is a 2 round , round robin. Starts in 2 days and you have a week to record your times for each round. 16 player by invitation (sorry only way to make it private). So list your gamertag if you want in.

Tournament # 91180840

starts 5/9/04

No schedules to make, just set a time on a hillclimb. Come on out and see the beautifull Canadian hilltops!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ed you have to register at xsnsports.com for me to be able to send you an invite. It's a matter of linking your gamertag to a passport account. Or I can send you an e-mail via the xsn site. I'd rather not use anyone's email adress on a site.

Ok, so I just went back to xsn to send you an invite Allen and I can only send out 3 invites a day?

So can anyone with XSN experience help me out here, anyway to get more than 3 people a day to join?

PPH2,FLYING SE7EN,Merlot YGM

Originally posted by Bryan+May 7 2004, 12:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bryan @ May 7 2004, 12:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-merlot@May 7 2004, 01:41 PM

still sealed in my trunk

That's how Mike gets dates, too. [/b]

:lmfao:

How true!!!!!!

Originally posted by ant1@May 7 2004, 02:40 PM

Ok, so I just went back to xsn to send you an invite Allen and I can only send out 3 invites a day?

So can anyone with XSN experience help me out here, anyway to get more than 3 people a day to join?

PPH2,FLYING SE7EN,Merlot YGM

Thanks, I'm in. now I gotta get the chick... er, I mean game out of my trunk and play :tu:

I just ran a practice run on this track & I was #5 on the leaderboard already. :tu:

What are the tourney rules? Can we use any car we have unlocked on this track? (I think there are 3 or 4 I don't have yet in this class)

Can you do the car setups or do you have to use the default setup?

Originally posted by ant1@May 8 2004, 08:04 AM

I say whatever gets you to the finish line faster is legal for this tourney.

Vipor YGM.

Still have 8 more open spots...Tourney starts tomorrow.

This isn't one of those tourneys that gets cancelled if all the slots aren't filled is it?