LCVG

Tuesday Night CoH

Chris F

I'm halfway to 14, and I'd like to hit 14 tonight and grab that ability to fly. Plus earn some influence, and grab some dual origin enhancements for myself.

So I'll be up for playing some CoH from about 6Pm until 10PM EST tonight, so who's with me?

Originally posted by Buck@May 11 2004, 12:32 PM

If we can get a big enough group, I vote for going back to Boomtown (your character must be level 11), but this time not take on the level 19 LT and his level 17 and 18 minions ;)

That sucked. When I realized that there was nobody left to heal I got the heck out of there.

Might I also suggest that we make sure not to aggrivate the natives when we're in escape mode?

Originally posted by blackcalx@May 11 2004, 04:34 PM

Might I also suggest that we make sure not to aggrivate the natives when we're in escape mode?

:tu:

The thing I found funny about when we were first fleeing from the high levels, is that me and you, Shawn, wound up hiding and 2 of the level 17's ran right past us. Needless to say I had to change my shorts after that :lol:

I agree too, next time we leave Boomtown, we take our time :D