LCVG

question about a song in the FRIENDS finale

Rob B

Yellow Ledbetter by Pearl Jam is the song playing after Ross finds out Rachel is at Newark and she is seen getting on the plane. I'm guessing that's the song you're asking for because there is no music as she gets on the plane directly after he tells her he loves her.

THE song of 1994, if you ask me.

I have constantly been surprised by some of the music I hear in Prime Time shows. From stuff that was popular when I was growing up ( Don't go there ! ) to stuff popular in the 80's and 90's as well as some great original pieces.

I remember how surprised I was to find out that David Cassidy of Partridge Family fame scored a lot of music for the John Laroquette ( sp ? ) show when it was on. IIRC the opening theme was something jazzy like. :tu:

I was surprised in a bad way to hear Walk On by U2 at the end of the Friends retrospective. Talk about a tired song that already had its moment - and don't get me wrong, a great and emotional moment - in the sun during the 9/11 days. What's next? Will they play Porcelain by Moby during the Frasier finale?