LCVG

Ding Its ... Friday Night Gaming

JoeyN

10 PM is always Jay's Short bus rainbow 6 at 10 PM EST. So how about before that we get another game going. Something we havent done in a while. Carve, Mech Assault, Wolfenstein, MTX, Midtown Madness. GR:it or something. Post your picks

Id pick mech assault . After seeing the previews for mech 2 its got me excited to load of the original again

Capt

If I'm actually awake at 8pm EST (1am my time) I'll certainly join in the GR:IT. But that isn't particularly likely, unless I'm getting kicked by Bump again. Its amazing - he's not even born yet, and Caroline has already trained him to kick outwards and not in!

You know what Jay. Id be up for some short bus rally sport as i havent even played yet :-) Now i just have to tear the game away from my brother. Ill start hosting around 8 PM EST for those who want to play

Rallysport Short Bus it is

capt

Originally posted by PoisonJam@May 14 2004, 10:40 AM

I'm tempted to load up MechAssault as well, just to shut yer yapper Joey (;)), but I'm afraid the citizens of Paragon City need me.

Now here's someone with their priorities in order :tu:

I'm sure one day I'll be back on XBL, so you guys can here me breaking up in RS3 (hell I still haven't bought RSC2 :( ), but tonight is not that night, the people of Paragon City need me ;)

Hope you guys have your normal great turn out and enjoy your games :tu:

Originally posted by Robot Monkey+May 14 2004, 07:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Robot Monkey @ May 14 2004, 07:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Failsafe@May 14 2004, 07:33 PM

I'll be online around 11 - 11:15 after I get back from seeing Troy.

Is that the guy you were telling me about? [/b]

:lmfao:

Ouch! I walked right into that one didn't I?

Thanks for the games tonight guys!