LCVG

Forum link on main page is bad

It still links to /forums...

I know everyone here probably already has the correct forum link bookmarked, but I have given out the lcvg.com address to a few people on live... it would be cool if that link could work, and maybe even be more prominent since it is the only active portion of the site.

Just a suggestion though.

Originally posted by Whooter@May 19 2004, 07:09 PM

Does this mean the MM3 review is never coming out?

I really wanted to get it out there, but even our server doesn't have enough bandwidth to handle an upload of that size, sorry :(

Originally posted by Buck+May 19 2004, 07:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Buck @ May 19 2004, 07:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Whooter@May 19 2004, 07:09 PM

Does this mean the MM3 review is never coming out?

I really wanted to get it out there, but even our server doesn't have enough bandwidth to handle an upload of that size, sorry :( [/b]

And even if you got it up, there aren't many servers that could handle the traffic. You'd have to put it on a DVD and distribute it with OXM or something.

Originally posted by Pharmboy@May 19 2004, 04:02 PM

That's a swank non-dick-looking logo there :P.

OK, OK, I'll redesign the damn phallic logo!

But I gotta say, the connector on that logo on the index page looks like an Xbox connector.

LVCG is tehbias!1

Originally posted by FutureVoid@May 19 2004, 04:56 PM

Honestly Ed we know you didn't do it conciously and to be honest it doesn't exactly jump out at you but once you see it man its hard not too.:D

I'm awaiting Joel's take on that sentiment. :D

Seriously, I will take a stab at a redesign of it if you don't mind.

Originally posted by FreakTornado+May 19 2004, 05:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FreakTornado @ May 19 2004, 05:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pharmboy@May 19 2004, 04:02 PM

That's a swank non-dick-looking logo there :P.

But I gotta say, the connector on that logo on the index page looks like an Xbox connector.

LVCG is tehbias!1 [/b]

No need to worry Ed, the phallic logo will always go down in the history books of LCVG as our first real logo :D It will live on forever.

Now about the connector, you are the first person who has said this....most have said GameCube.

Oh and we try really hard to be biased too, matter in fact you heard it here first.....starting next month we no long be covering anything but the Phantom. So........

LCVG IS TEHBIAS FOR TEH PHANTOM!!!1