LCVG

Fall TV Schedule- Your fav shows are jumbled

JoeyN

This week all the networks are announcing there lineups. I must say that you may need a chart to figure out where your fav shows will air, and when they will start. Here are a few highlights

(All Times EST)

Alias(ABC)- Sundays Starting in Jan to run the entire season straight with no off weeks

24(Fox) Starting in Jan as well, but now is on Mondays at 8 pm EST

OC(Fox) Starts November moves to Thursday at 8 PM EST

Tru Calling(Fox) Now on Thursday at 9 PM EST

CSI New York(CBS) will air 10 PM EST on Wed

Enterprise(UPN) is supposed to be renewed today and reportadly moving to 8 PM on fri

They really do know how to break up great tv nights. I love tuesdays with 24/shield back to back, same on wed with Ent/OC

capt

*Oh and by the way Arrested Developement was renewed also*

Originally posted by dogbert@May 20 2004, 09:45 AM

Alias(ABC)- Sundays Starting in Jan to run the entire season straight with no off weeks

Welcome to how the rest of the world works, ABC!

I dunno...I'd rather have some off weeks than wait 7+ months for my Jen fix... ;)

The show it's being pushed to January for looks terrible to boot, despite my love of Felicity Huffman. I'm not one to root for TV shows' failure (There's always someone out that that loves a particular show. Lord knows I've been infatuated with some stinkers), but if it gets "Alias" back sooner, then "Die, 'Desparate Housewives', Die".... ;)

I'm not real excited about waiting until January for new 24, either, but I understand they don't want to go up against Monday Night Football....

Who's writing the episodes though?

I mean, a lot of any show is the writing stable, and I'm presuming most of the Family Guy people moved on to other projects since the show was basically dead and buried until the DVDs came out.

Just curious, I'm not saying they won't be good, but it might be hard to recapture that particularly strange mania the first seasons of Family Guy had. This is why I'm not overly holding out hope for a Futurama return ;).

Just heard this morning on the radio that Family Guy is coming back to Fox. Hopefully a new season and not just reruns you can already see on the Cartoon Network. Oh, if they are new episodes, I'll finally have some TV to watch.

Good news! I have most of the FG episodes on my computer. Show always cracked me up. Cartoon went places others never dared to go. :)

Originally posted by FreakTornado@May 20 2004, 09:57 AM

Thank god Fox had the sense to renew A.D.

I'm eagerly awaiting the DVD set for Seas. 1. I missed an episode and I didn't watch the rest in the correct order. And I don't get HD broadcasts.

Originally posted by Cyberwoo@May 23 2004, 08:46 PM

Just heard this morning on the radio that Family Guy is coming back to Fox. Hopefully a new season and not just reruns you can already see on the Cartoon Network. Oh, if they are new episodes, I'll finally have some TV to watch.

Good news! I have most of the FG episodes on my computer. Show always cracked me up. Cartoon went places others never dared to go. :)

Ya!! FG rocks. I have every episode on DVD.