LCVG

Walt Disney Treasures latest wave

Zathras

Just wanted to spread the word about the latest wave of WD Treasures sets.

I haven't had a chance to pop in the new Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck sets but Tomorrow land and On The Frontline are awesome.

Tomorrow land has all the old science shows like Mars and Beyond and even includes the full version of Walts PR film about the real EPCOT.

The gem of them all so far is On The Frontline - containing the wartime cartoons and the feature Victory Through Air Power. I never thought we would see "Education for Death," "Reason and Emotion" and the like on DVD but they are here, unedited and in great quality.

Great sets - get em before they are gone!

Racking brain to think of which one you may be referring to...

I've got the ld and the track listing is:

"The Weakly Reporter", "Draftee Daffy", "Super Rabbit", "Fifth Column Mouse", "Falling Hare", "Daffy the Commando", "Swooner Crooner", "Little Red Riding Rabbit", "Plane Daffy", "Herr Meets Hare", "Russian Rhapsody", with commentaries by film historian Leonard Maltin.

Guest Bryan

I saw all of the new Disney Treasures releases at Wal-Mart for $24.87 each today. They had lots of copies, too. I was a little surprised to see so many.

Originally posted by Bryan@May 20 2004, 01:26 PM

I saw all of the new Disney Treasures releases at Wal-Mart for $24.87 each today. They had lots of copies, too. I was a little surprised to see so many.

Paid $32.99 at Suncoast. Oops.

Didn't think WalMart would get them, so you can't blame me.

In any case I now have Mickey Mouse in color #1 and #2, Mickey Mouse in Black and White (STEAMBOAT WILLIE, SUCKERS!!!!!), The Complete Goofy and the Chronological Donald.