LCVG

LCVG Crossover 1

Fugms

Ok. I just created a crossover season. It will be held the second and third weeks of LCVG Rally 1. It semed to be the best way to schedule it.

Name: LCVG Crossover 1

Starts: 5/29

2nd race starts: 6/7

all cars open.

each race is 5 days.

Password: 93480218

open to 32 of us.

let me know if you want to race!

I will send invites to all intrested as of today, and all those that are in LCVG Rally 1. just decline if you dont want to race in both.

Thanks and have fun! Bryan

Ed, thanks. wasnt sure were to put this. but you dont have to do it when im in the middle of a post. I hit add reply and the list i had made was gone. Me being the computer wiz that i am.... instantly wondered were i sent it. restarted my brouser and everything :green:

Originally posted by Vipor@May 22 2004, 03:21 PM

Ed, thanks. wasnt sure were to put this. but you dont have to do it when im in the middle of a post. I hit add reply and the list i had made was gone. Me being the computer wiz that i am.... instantly wondered were i sent it. restarted my brouser and everything :green:

Sorry about that, I had no idea you were about to post.

As far as your question, I believe that a season will go ahead as long as there are more than 2 players, so I think you're fine.

20 openings left. 4 days till the start!

We are only racing against the clock, and you can race at any time you feel lucky, I mean skilled. If you own this game you should be signing up. As long as you finish with all your wheels you'll be doing better then some of us! ;)

Arrrrrgh... :bang:

Could someone please post the current code for this race (and for the current LCVG rally race if you've got it)

XSNsports hasn't let me log in since june 1st. Some thing to do with my ISP and reserved domains. I haven't been able to re link my gamer tag. I kinda think I'm screwed here, but I wouldn't mind trying to post a time.

thanks, much appreciated.

John

Is the only way to see the results of these XSN matches to stare at the list until midnight? ColdForged and I were tied for first in this match last I checked, but who knows what the true results are without having access to them at least the day after the end of racing?

EDIT - Gotta dig deep into your profile to see results. Well done, Dan. I'll take my tie for 2nd.