LCVG

Any one have a good Cheat for Socom 2 online?

Guest Inuyasha

Guest Inuyasha

I been playing socom 2 alot with my bro . and shit. and i been seeing people gettin shot at and never die ... i was just wondering if they have code for that .. so u can get unlimited health? if u have any cheat code please let me know . so i can kill them fucker online .. thank you.. oh yeah if u play socom2 a lot and lookin 4 a clan . u can join with our ,, it call the BOOTYHOUSE ,, nothing but fun baby.. heheh yeyeahah

Your best bet will be gamefaqs or some Action Replay related site. You will find that almsot everyone here who plays online has a very low tolerance for people using gamesharks/action replays. In my opinion, it's better to just find people to play with who aren't cheating. The wide proliferation of cheating broke up our original SOCOM clan as the game just stopped being fun do to people hacking.

Echoing Orpheus's sentiments...

We don't condone cheating here on the forums, and we have very low tolerance for it in any sort of online game. If cheats are what you are looking for, might I recommend the more mature GameFaqs forums? Here is the link: http://www.gamefaqs.com

Or perhaps the excellent IGN Boards, or even the TeamXbox forums? Sure it may say Xbox in the title, but people there are very helpful, even for those with questions about PS2 games.

Guest Inuyasha

Ruff neck thank 4 the link and shit.. but it kool i don't need to cheat i just wanna what kind of response i' m gonna get that all . and by the way i'm not a Cheater.. i play my shit striaght. no gamecodes or nothing .

Guest Inuyasha

And if anyone in here looking 4 a clan on SOCOM 2 . ur welcome to join up with us .. we have a very funny clan and we alway have fun.. that wat matter most .<<<< FUN>>

Originally posted by Inuyasha@May 26 2004, 09:12 PM

And if anyone in here looking 4 a clan on SOCOM 2 . ur welcome to join up with us .. we have a very funny clan and we alway have fun.. that wat matter most .<<<< FUN>>

That sounds great! I'm sure there are plenty of people here who want to play with someone who would like to cheat on SOCOM 2

:wtf:

Originally posted by Inuyasha@May 26 2004, 09:10 PM

Ruff neck thank 4 the link and shit.. but it kool i don't need to cheat i just wanna what kind of response i' m gonna get that all . and by the way i'm not a Cheater.. i play my shit striaght. no gamecodes or nothing .

Then why bother posting this question if you basically just wanted to get a "rise" out of people. This thread is what I consider trolling. Please refrain from opening these types of threads again.

-Dean-