LCVG

when is GAmecube gonna online gaming?

Guest Inuyasha

Guest Inuyasha

i was just woundering if anyone know if Game Cube gonna have online gaming or wat?.. cuz now day people just play online. i don't even play game that not online it not even fun..well that my opinion on it .. online gaming it just more fun .. than just playing against the computer.

Nintendo is on record as saying that the Cube will not be going online. You can, however, use programs such as Warp Pipe for specific games for an online experience.

It is unfortunate that you limit yourself to games that are only online, as there are many games out there that surpass the enjoyment of online multiplayer titles.

It is unfortunate that you limit yourself to games that are only online, as there are many games out there that surpass the enjoyment of online multiplayer titles.

I agree. One of the things I really enjoy about single-player games is that I don't have to worry about finding some decent people to play with. I know that in more than one instance, I've ended up on a server with a bunch of jackasses who do nothing but talk trash, cheat, or even go around killing the members of their own team for fun. Naturally, I haven't had any problems like that while playing against the members here at LCVG.

True - playing with the anonymous masses on Unreal Tournament 2K4 recently, it sometimes seems the easiest way to tell the difference between AI players and human ones is that AI is more concerned with shooting the opposition...

Shame that scenario is prevalent in basically all online games, which is why we can be greatful for the LCVG gaming community and it's no-asshole policies.

Technically speaking, the GameCube IS online, it just requires a bit of effort to take it there.

As for officially, I believe Shawn has perfectly encapsulated the answer to that in his post, so I'll let his answer stand as definitive.

The "so wat" is that this is not a place for jackasses. If your purpose here is the rile the masses against you then please point your browser to the GameFAQs message boards instead.

If, on the other hand, you wish to engage in mature and level-headed discussion by all means stick around. But whichever you choose, please brush up on your written English skills. I speak for many of us when I say that your posts give me a headache.