LCVG

Won't you play with my DING!

matt

Well gentlemen (and women) it?s Fryday night yet once again. Being one of the poor sods who does not own Crimson Skies, I would like to invite any and all to a round or two of Rainbow Six 3. Also on the table would be some RSC2, some Links, some GR:IT, and anything else that tickles the fancy. I?ll be on as early as 6 PST, as I must get my Rally time in tonight for the XSN match.

Let the games begin!

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know what came over me. I rolled the dice and entered a Team Survival with the unwashed masses. First round - being the Dinger that I am I wandered down a hallway into a deadend room and was eventually discovered and quickly blown up. Back in the Lobby my teammate says, "Thanks for letting me get killed." Round 2 starts and as soon as it loads the guy takes a shot at me! Friendly Fire wasn't on so I lived to hear him say, "xPieter, you're a waste of space." We all die right quick and back in the Lobby he asks the host to turn on Friendly Fire! What a little bitch! So I left, vowing to never play publicly again.

I can't believe the amount of "Live-rage" I inspired in 30 seconds of gameplay with a total stranger. The only time I even saw my teammate was at the very beginning of the round when he took a shot at me!

Which leads me to the point of my story, and that is to ask: When will we here at LCVG be playing together again?

Which leads me to the point of my story, and that is to ask: When will we here at LCVG be playing together again?

Soon, I hope. I can't wait to get some 12 - 16 player RS3 with the usual 'Ding' crowd going again. Tomorrow is out for me but perhaps the Fryday after that.

BTW, here's a joke for you guys:

Why does Snoop Doggy Dogg carry an umbrella?

Fo' drizzle.

I tend to join random public games quite often in RS3 and I've hardly ever have an experience like Xpieter. Sometimes it does take me a few tries to find a good room, but I usually do.

Does sending negative feedback actually do anything? Whenever I run into a jackass, I always go send him negative feedback, and I send it 2 or 3 times. Not sure if it actually does anything, but it makes me feel better. Then I do my best to make sure the host boots teh f&*K#$.