LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
Buck

LCVG Xbox Live Gamertag List

I think it's scary jay refers to himself in third-person. Is this what happens if you play too much xbox live?

Jay doesn't appreciate your tone.

;)

-j

Hey, hey, jay, what do you say? You haven't started up an ATL league on this board, have you? I thought it was a good idea, but it just never seemed to be pan out. Too many ringers kept signing up.

Anyway, what's the current live game everyone's playing? I'm assuming GR:IT, which I just picked up. Sept. 2, I'll be picking up NFL2k4.

Nope, I didn't restart any ATL here -- I honestly don't think it's necessary.

The guys and gals here are a good bunch and I enjoy playing with them regardless of skill level.

Still, you're welcome to start a thread for people who want to self-designate themselves as "all thumbs".

-j

Damn, it must suck to own XBL and not have any games for it :P

I didn't list because it changes so frequently. But currently I own (I means Robot Monkey owns): GRIT, RTCW, MM3

-j

Guest Bryan

Anybody up for creating a sortable spreadsheet that lists names / tags / games? The HTF tag thread had a database format that was not very user friendly. I figured a spreadsheet would let everybody modify their copy as they see fit.

I know, my idea, so I should do it. :oops: My schedule would allow me to finish it in 2005.

Anybody up for creating a sortable spreadsheet that lists names / tags / games?

I've got an Excel spreadsheet at home that'll I'll upload if you guys are interested?

XBL Tag: Jedi19

XBL Games: GR, NFL2k3, Mech Assault, MotoGP

Games I am buying when wife is out of town: ESPN Football(2k4)

Update: I did just buy GR:IT and RTCW, man my wife is gonna kill me

Yes, please Scott. And maybe we can designate someone to maintain it? Anyone, anyone, anyone .... Bueller?

Games I am buying when wife is out of town: GR:IT, and ESPN Football(2k4)

:lol:

-j

XBL Tag: Kain rising

Games: MechAssault, Midnight Club II, Midtown Madness 3, MotoGP, Outlaw Volleyball, Wolfenstein, Tetris Worlds, Unreal Championship

Game tag: Vipor

Games: Ghost recon, Ghost Recon: Island Thunder, Outlaw Volleyball, Tetris: Worlds, Return to Castle Wolfenstein,Unreal Championship, Moto GP 2, Mechassault, and Halo 3 running in the Holoroom, Great game... Highly recomended!!!

Still, you're welcome to start a thread for people who want to self-designate themselves as "all thumbs".

-j

I'll see that and raise you:

ALL TOES LEAGUE

(the suckiest of the suck)

Who's in? :lol:

XBL Tag: Orpheus

XBL Games: Ghost Recon, Ghost Recon: Island Thunder, Mech Assault, NBA2K3, NFL2K3, NHL2K3, RTCW, Outlaw Volleyball, Tetris Worlds, Unreal Championship

Updated my xbox live game list, it's reflected in my sig. Got rid of UC, RtCW, and MA.

Hopefully with fewer live games, I'll be on more. That way I can concentrate on just a few and don't have to worry as much about sucking and needing help finding my way around. First person twitchfests like UC and RtCW can make me dizzy.

If people don't mind, I'll add the gamertags of everyone here with common games. Provided of course that people accept the invites or even have room to do so. Does anyone know whether xbox live 2.0 will improve on the max allowed on your friends list.

Alright, I finally hooked up on this thing.

Gamertag: StalkerX

Games: Ghost Recon, Ghost Recon: Island Thunder