LCVG

ESPN NFL Short Bus Fry-day Night

Robot Monkey

Join the Short Bus ESPN NFL2K5 Short Bus for games this evening!

What makes Short Bus NFL different? The Short Bus sucks more!

Vacuum cleaners with bags clog and lose suction. Short Bus NFL, with no skills, has constant, powerful suction!

This is a gorgeous, brilliantly engineered solution that just happens to be the worst ESPN NFL 2K5 players on the planet. Robot Monkey, its inventor, explains his inspiration: "I was frustrated with other playgroups because the bag quickly clogged with dust, destroying the suction. They simply didn't suck enough. So I set about developing an entirely new type of bus to solve this problem. More than 5,000 prototypes later, I was ready to launch the patented Short Bus, the first group that doesn't lose suction."

So what's wrong with every other playgroup in the world? They don't suck enough! Traditional playgroups rely on skills and ability to win games, and their small pores start to clog the moment you start vacuuming. Their suction power drops to half (or less) after picking up just 10 ounces of dust, and the more you use them ? the more you need them ? the less they work!

This is where Robot Monkey's innovation saved the day ? designing a no-bag upright vacuum playgroup with patented Ding? technology, a large talent cyclone chamber topped by a ring of seven smaller "talent cyclones" using 100,000 Gs of centrifugal force to efficiently remove all traces of talent from the gameplay. Because nothing obstructs the airflow, Short Bus NFL doesn't clog and doesn't lose suction!

Stands 46" tall x 13 1/2" x 14" and weighs 19.2 lbs. Plugs into a standard outlet with a 37-foot cord. Two-year limited warranty.

-j