LCVG

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I might as well do an update.   Despite this being an awful year thanks to COVID, a year and a half or so later I'm happy to report that I was offered a promotion just before I went on vacat

Scored a gig!   Sr E-Commerce Data Analyst for a major retailer here in the south/southeast.  Going from Big Oil, to Big 2A, as they are a major seller of firearms and ammo, so I still get t

Started a new job almost a year ago still doing software development, I am the lead mobile dev for a three year-old startup based out of Seattle area. I handle both the iOS and Android versions of our

5 hours ago, Romier S said:

Now I have a few certifications to complete that I've held off due to the pandemic so I'm hoping with the vaccine distribution likely going into the Summer, I'll be able to get some of those done by the fall. *crosses fingers*

Nice!  I wonder if Salesforce is going to change their certs around to be more pandemic friendly?  I know that Microsoft just announced that they're changing their certs to free exams with a one year renewal, and I think without the prometric testing centers involved.  Not surprised given the pace of things changing.  Hopefully this means certs are actually useful again!

1 hour ago, Robot Monkey said:

Hah, I'm in middle of a Salesforce deployment and I ain't a happy camper. I'm constantly putting in very full days of work on my days off.

To be fair, it has very little to do with Salesforce or the integrator and everything to do with some other legacy platforms written with a shit db and no API.

If there’s anything I can help with, let me know!

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Carlucci said:

Scored a gig!

Sr E-Commerce Data Analyst for a major retailer here in the south/southeast.  Going from Big Oil, to Big 2A, as they are a major seller of firearms and ammo, so I still get to hurt some feelings, LOL!  

Should be starting later this month or possibly next month.  FeelsGoodMan!

Carlos.

Most excellent news. So now you have a nice severance and a new job. Can't beat that!

7 hours ago, Carlucci said:

Scored a gig!

Sr E-Commerce Data Analyst for a major retailer here in the south/southeast.  Going from Big Oil, to Big 2A, as they are a major seller of firearms and ammo, so I still get to hurt some feelings, LOL!  

Should be starting later this month or possibly next month.  FeelsGoodMan!

Carlos.

Congrats on landing it! Hope you are getting what you’re worth!