LCVG

Do NOT take a #2 at the Canadian boarder

kelley

What a shitty thing to have happen! He dung nothing wrong as far as I can see. What a load of crap. Those patrol guards must have been having a poopy day or something. This story sure is a gas though. I hope the case doesn't get caught up in the log jam of the legal system. Ok, that's all of the humor I can push out on this story, I bet that's a relief!

:green:

Originally posted by JTello@Aug 27 2004, 07:46 AM

What a shitty thing to have happen! He dung nothing wrong as far as I can see. What a load of crap. Those patrol guards must have been having a poopy day or something. This story sure is a gas though. I hope the case doesn't get caught up in the log jam of the legal system. Ok, that's all of the humor I can push out on this story, I bet that's a relief!

:green:

You had to reach deep into the bowels of the potty humor collection for that statement. :D

Originally posted by gigapower@Aug 27 2004, 01:25 AM

Student gets arrested for taking a crap

"I've never been arrested before or anything like that, and I get arrested for taking a dump," said Huffman, a student at Montana State University in Bozeman.

You know he was the toast of that weeks frat parties.

I did not know there was a Cipolte' on the border. I mean I have heard of "make a run for the boarder" but................