LCVG

Happy Birthday, Mr.Dreamcast!

dogbert

• 4 weeks later...

I work for Goodwill and over the past few weeks, we have been getting a lot of older consoles and games donated. NES, SNES, Genesis, N64 and even a few 360s. Saturday, someone donated a working Dreamcast with 4 controllers and fishing rod controller. I was able to snag it for $50. It still works too. Still have my DCX and Fire Pro D. It fired right up. I missed this system. Just need some VMUs and a VGA box now and I'm all set

• 11 months later...

Happy birthday, Mr.Dreamcast!

It's definitely more associated with the Euro launch instead of this US anniversary, but it's well worth a read. Tom, the owner of Dreamcast Junkyard managed to track down the grizzly tattooed actor from the original Dreamcast adverts in Europe, as chronicled here. There's even an interview ;)

barber-2.png

• 2 years later...
5 hours ago, dogbert said:

barber-2.png

One of the big Dreamcast fan groups on Facebook actually tracked down the barber & it was really fun to read his interview & memories.

On 9/9/2016 at 1:29 PM, dogbert said:

Happy birthday, Mr.Dreamcast!

It's definitely more associated with the Euro launch instead of this US anniversary, but it's well worth a read. Tom, the owner of Dreamcast Junkyard managed to track down the grizzly tattooed actor from the original Dreamcast adverts in Europe, as chronicled here. There's even an interview ;)

barber-2.png

Never let it be said that we're getting old.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...