LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bryan

Outlaw Golf 2

What's the matter Bryan, you couldn't find a bad picture of me?? Don't worry, it's a family trait, we are all so perfectly photogenic! :green:

Originally posted by FreakTornado@Oct 22 2004, 12:41 AM

If nothing else, the excellent boobie physics are worth the $20 price tag.

Allen, can we credit you with the first use of the phrase "boobie physics"? Did you actually come up with that before Joel?

Thanks for the impressions, I'm still trying to decide if I need yet another golf game, I still haven't unlocked a whole lot in HSG4.

Ed, although I do think about boobies quite a bit, I can't take credit for the phrase. I would probably date it to the DOA series.

I recommend getting the game. If you stick with just HSG4, your only choice of online opponent would be Bryan. $20 is more than reasonable to avoid that fate.

I was going to pick it up today and passed. I have barely touched the surface of Tiger Woods, and i have a lot of other stuff to catch up on

capt

This is another chance (a la Carve) for LCVG to dominate an online game. I'm 39th in the world, for goodness' sake!

Tip: you can press the X button once per hole (though not on the green) to see a "ghost ball" representation of exactly where your ball will land (representing wind, spin and bounce) should you hit it perfectly.

It may be the carve of golf, but carve came out at a time when there werent many games around to play. Golf games have become like Racing games on Xbox. There went from non at all to too many at once

capt

I have a feeling Ill end up at toys r us tommorow anyway . So who am I kidding. Ill probably have it

capt

Hitting the target even if it doesn't bounce further for extra yardage will still give you a bonus for hitting it. The target on the right is about where my ball lands when I hit it at full strength so I got the bonus on most of my shots. I've pretty much given up on the second putting challenge. I may revisit it once my putting skills go up. Cow-Boom has been my favorite so far.

The comparisons to Carve are bugging me, I really didn't like Carve single player. Is this comparison due to the price and online component...or does it go further than that?

Uh, yeah. I'm probably not going to play this game offline anymore. I've spent about 3 hours and 45 minutes trying to beat the FIRST F-ING TOUR CHALLENGE!!

I'm so frustrated now, I could just spit. I've lost by one stroke on a tie-breaker hole my last two attempts in a row!!!!!! F this shit, I play games for fun, not frustration.

To think I played all of that Ninja Gaiden and didn't get this pissed off.

I'll see ya online, and maybe hope for a OXM gamesave with all the extras unlocked, but as of now, I'm done with single player.

Thanks for listening to my late night rant.

J.

Uh, yeah. I'm probably not going to play this game offline anymore. I've spent about 3 hours and 45 minutes trying to beat the FIRST F-ING TOUR CHALLENGE!!

I'm so frustrated now, I could just spit. I've lost by one stroke on a tie-breaker hole my last two attempts in a row!!!!!! F this shit, I play games for fun, not frustration.

Come on now, tell us how you really feel! :lol: