LCVG
AnthonyVolpe

Games You've Finished in 2005

I'm averaging one every three months. SHouldn't be that tough. :(

It gets a bit tough when you have so much work you can only play on the weekends. Don't be hard on yourself ;)

Hi,

I am new to the site and this seemed like a good thread to jump in on.

This year I have finished Jade Empire, KOTOR II, Halo 2, Half Life 2 (PC but finished none the less)Jak 3, R&C 3 and just yesterday Advent Rising.

I kind of sort of not exactly finished X-Men Legend.

Ruffnecks List of Completed games: 2005

Def Jam: Fight for NY - First game I've beaten since Halo 1. Great game, great story, brutal fighting. Excellent pick up for 20$.

I just finished RE4, and I have to say it's my favorite of the series. It's simply amazing that the controls were reworked and no longer had the "crunch crunch" walk of previous incarnations.

The game gets an "A" in my book.

W00t!! Just finished the UT2004 single player ladder. Damn, the fight in the final match against Xan in a 1 on 1 DM is tough as hell. Toughest finale I've seen for a while. The guy plays like real UT players because he tries to hog all the shield upgrades and the invisibility upgrade and throws everything at you. Really powerful bot. Managed to beat him eventually after about 15 tries.

It's mid-June and I've finally finished my first game of the year. w00t!

Metal Gear AC!D on the PSP. I enjoyed it quite a lot. :tu

I took a break from playing closed-fist on Jade Empire to run through X-Men Legends, which I finished on Saturday. Liked it a lot and am looking forward to the sequel.

Time to go to work on GTA: San Andreas, and I need to pick up Psychonauts...

Sorry to join this thread so late but...

KOTOR II: Sith Lords 1/05

Prince of Persia: WW 2/05

Bloodrayne2 2/05

Half Life 2 (Again) :) 3/05

Doom3 (Again) 3/05

D3: ROE 4/05

God of War 4/05

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory 4/05

Far Cry (with 64bit add-on) 5/05

Vampire: BL (Again) :) 5/05

Psychonauts 5/05

World of Warcraft (does this count since I quit it?) ;) 6/05

Update:

Jade Empire (Again) 10/05

FEAR 10/05

Q4 11/05

Fahrenheit 11/05

I just finished Kingdom Hearts.

Overall, it was a satisfactory experience. I like the combat system, and it would be interesting how they improve upon it in the second installation.

However, I thought the game had minor issues. The script could've been better in spots. One thing that stuck out was the need for secrecy on Donald and Goofy. Given how out-of-place they look anyway, it really didn't make sense for them to be that way. Gameplay wise the camera had some issues in certain spots. Summon spells were more fun to watch, but were practically useless.

Not an issue, but I would've liked to have seen Roger Rabbit. I wonder if they'll have Pixar characters in the next one, but I guess that'll have to wait.

Finally beat Super Mario Sunshine

Nicely done!

Having played that damn boss battle more times than I care to think of (plus the sub-boss, Sunshine's camera system :D), I'm impressed you finally beat it.

I would like to note that my intended 50-game rampage has been ground to a halt thanks to WoW ;)

I've been waiting for LCVG to come back to announce that I've finished a game!! Well, sort of...

I completed every tournament, unlocked every character, and collected every item in the "Challenge" mode of Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee!

What I haven't done is finished all of the putting challenges, which is why I say 'sort of'

Love the game, probably my second favorite PSP game after Lumines.

POP:Sands of Time

Panzer Dragoon Orta

Halo 2 (twice)

Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay 6/05

Constantine 9/05

FarCry Instincts 11/05

Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green 11/05

Half Life 2 (xbox) 12/16

Finally have one!

Finished up Psychonauts last night. Had pretty much gotten through all a few days after release but got frustrated with the stupid last level. Decided to sit down and get it done last night. It was still stupid and frustrating though.

Trying to get ICO done now before Collosus comes out.

Well, it's been quite a long time, but I finally finished another game. I was starting to wonder if I'd ever update in this thread again. Page 2.

Not a single one. Seems no game can keep my interest long enough to finish - but I don't feel cheated either. I enjoy them just the same. Here's to all the one-night stands, cheers!