LCVG

PSP package

Jeff W

I can't remember the last time I even looked at my PSP so I'm looking into getting rid of it, I can't afford to have a $250 handheld collecting dust. The unit is in like new condition, has one "stuck pixel" about a third of the way in from the left side and about a quarter of the way down from the top, not noticeable at all.

I have the original box, paperwork, and all accessories included when bought new. In addition I have 4 games, 3 movies, and 2 cases.

The games all have original cases and instructions and are:

Twisted Metal Head-on

Lumines

Gretzky Hockey

Ridge Racer

Movies have original cases and are:

Kill Bill vol.1

Saw

T2

I have the aluminum Intec case and the Logitech Playgear case as well as 4 snap on UMD protectors. There's about $500 worth of stuff here so I was thinking of asking $300 shipped, money order preferred.

This is a terrible picture of the PSP (and I didn't take it) but it gets the point across...

pspscreen.jpg

Take a look at the top left hand corner of the screen. You will see a small white stuck/dead pixel right there. It's basically just a a pixel that has not "energized" at all (leaving it blank) or may have lit up but gotten "stuck" as one specific color. I have three of them (dead pixels) on my PSP, and to be quite honest they are damn near unnoticeable if you don't know where to look for them. I can't see them either when playing games, browsing the PSP interface, or watching films. They are only noticeable on flat black backgrounds and even then I have to squint to find them.

I called it stuck because it only showed up when that particular pixel was supposed to be black, any other color it was gone but when the screen was black it would show as white. I tried to use that dead pixel cleaner and oddly enough instead of fixing it it seems to have killed it completely, I haven't even looked at it in a month so I don't know if it went back to being stuck or if it's dead.

That Infected thread's got me thinking about keeping it now :D

Thanks Future.

That actually doesn't look too bad. I was totally thinking it would be more noticeable and more intrusive to the game playing. Seems like a minor problem

It sounds like a great deal. Seems I just don't check this forum often enough so that I wouldn't miss out on these deals.