LCVG

Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks

Chris F

I wanted to like MK Mythologies: Sub Zero so bad. It's probably good that I never bought it. The half hour I spent with a rental copy was enough save me some money.

On the other hand I actually enjoyed the RPG-lite mode in MK: Deception. I might have to take a closer look at this one when it's available.

Finally took a look at the small video demo of this on the newest OXM disc and I think it looks pretty decent. Definitely takes its cues from titles like Return of the King as far as gameplay is concerned. Possibly with some Devil May Cry/Ninja Gaiden style fighting move action built into it as well. Definitely has potential. I'll definitely give it a shot though. I really enjoyed the hell out of Deception (not a big fan of the RPG-lite stuff like Shawn is, but the online play, regular battle mode, and the mini-games were worth the price of the game alone).

Because of Romier i will never play a MK game again. Even if no fighting is involved

You want to hop on Deception a little later tonight Joey? :P Seriously, I haven't hopped online with the game in a good while. I wouldn't mind getting some folks on for some fighting. Shawn and I had some really good matches back then.