LCVG

The 4400 - Ongoing Discussion

Not sure what they are trying to say with his blackout, other than that he is somehow still affected by his initial encounter. Since coming out of the coma he was in for a long time after his cousin was taken, he thought he was returning to normal. This is an obvious sign that he is still suffering from something, and this will no doubt be expanded upon in future episodes.

I've now seen the first 2 episodes of "Into the West". It is a fantastic show so far. I'm definitely in through its conclusion now. They sure aren't sugarcoating the hardships of the pioneers/settlers heading west, that's for sure.

Everyone, set your Tivo's for "Rescue Me" Tuesday at 10/9c. Even if you didn't see season 1, it's never too late to catch up.

Carlos.

Not sure what they are trying to say with his blackout, other than that he is somehow still affected by his initial encounter. Since coming out of the coma he was in for a long time after his cousin was taken, he thought he was returning to normal. This is an obvious sign that he is still suffering from something, and this will no doubt be expanded upon in future episodes..

I was just wondering if there was something specific that triggered it. The boozing was the only blackout we really saw, but he seemed to be hinting that is a blacking out a regular basis. I'm sure they'll clear it up soon enough, you are right.

Everyone' date=' set your Tivo's for "Rescue Me" Tuesday at 10/9c. Even if you didn't see season 1, it's never too late to catch up.

[/quote']

I'll be watching, loved last season

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent episode of the 4400 tonight. I'm glad I took a chance on the first season of the show and started watching the second season prepared. Very interesting stuff so far. Isabel is extremely creepy man. I really don't know how her parents can stand to be in the same room with her and not be creeped out considering all that's happened.

4400- Talk about a out of nowhere episode to shake things up even more. The show every week throws a new curve into things.

Jefferey Combs is going to be in more episodes late this season. If you remember he played the medical patient who went back to his normal self after the machine the other patients built in the hospital yard was used.

capt

Interestin, but strang show this week. I'm curious if this new "wife" will now become a regular cast member? I wouldn't exactly mind it since she is pleasant to look at. It was definitely a curve ball after last weeks episode, but with Kyle being the shooter and Shaun now being in charge of the 4400 center, this episode did a great job of setting up how much crap Tom is truly in for.

Anyone else think Jacqueline McKenzie looked extremely hot with that nice short hair look? :bow

In case it wasn't already apparent, I split off some of the conversation from the Summer preview thread and gave the 4400 it's own discussion area. That way we can discuss spoilers and more without interferring with that other thread too much.

Anyone else think Jacqueline McKenzie looked extremely hot with that nice short hair look?

Shes hot with any hair style, but hotter with the short hair

As for the new wife it looks like she will be on the show, even though i cant find information for it anywhere.

• 2 months later...

Season 3 has been picked up by USA. 13 Episodes are set to debut Summer of 2006. Very good news.:tu

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/index.php?category=0&id=32601

USA Network is bringing back The 4400 for a third season, Variety reported. Production on 13 new episodes will begin next year for a summer 2006 premiere, the trade paper reported.

The SF drama's second season ranked as summer's number-one cable show in adults aged 18-49, better than F/X's The Closer and The Shield. Though down from the first season's ratings, when The 4400 was presented as a limited five-episode event, the season maintained a solid average of 3.7 million total viewers. The first season also received an Emmy nomination for best miniseries.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Some 4400 news. The series returns in June. There is a new cast member Megalyn Echikunwoke joining up. She played Pres Palmers Daughter on 24, has been on buffy and most recently a episode of Supernatural.

She plays the adult version of Isabelle

• 2 months later...