LCVG

The NFL 2005 Season

EnemaEms

With the 2005 season right around the corner, I figured it was time to start discussing. Us Packer fans actually have something in common with Eagle fans......I think we both feel Drew Rosenhaus is a jackass. Walker and Owens, the teams elite WR's, could possibly be hold outs. In the case of Walker, he had a break-out season, but lets see him do it one more time before he starts demanding more money. Reading into Owens comments about wanting to do "what's best for his family", I almost wonder if he is worried about another injury that would prevent him from the really big payday in the future? I almost wonder if that ankle may give him more problems.

My early Super Bowl predicition: Patriots defeat the Vikings for an amazing 3rd title in a row.

-Dean-

• 3 weeks later...

The 2005 season is upon us and no discussion. Let's fix that!

Lots of teams making moves and lots of various distractions. A few first round picks remain unsigned as of now including:

Ronnie Brown - Miami

Pacman Jones - Tennessee

Antrelle Rolle - Arizona

Lots of teams switching over to a 3-4 defense such as San Fran, Dallas, and Cleveland with Baltimore switching back to the 4-3 alignment.

The only serious injury so far is Todd Pinkston of the Eagles.

NFL Network is doing 50+ preseason games starting this Weekend. Some in HD if your Cable or Sat provider will do that.

Other news I've seen:

Holdouts: Bubba Franks still holding out, Corey Simon still holding out of Eagles camp and TO came to camp but left today after a discussion with Andy Reid.

Should be an interesting year.