LCVG

Argh! Ads! Make it stop!!!

Whooter

Ok I just went over to the HTF for the first time in who knows how long. I absolutely promise we will never get like that. I'd rather start limiting users then fill up the site with ads, hell they put hot link ads in their users post!

BTW - We have already made 75 cents! :tu

• 2 weeks later...
(and may remain gone for the foreseeable future depending on certain situations happening by the end of September)....

Being amongst friends I think its ok to tell say what this means....IGN is trying to buy us. Apparently our forum running skills are just too great and they want us on their team, and for that they are tossing enough money our way that we could buy joel a new hooker a day, bobbio the complete set of hooked on phonics, finance StarMonkey Films next two feature films, and still have enough money to get our kids invited to the Gates' kids birthday parties.

Being amongst friends I think its ok to tell say what this means....IGN is trying to buy us. Apparently our forum running skills are just too great and they want us on their team, and for that they are tossing enough money our way that we could buy joel a new hooker a day, bobbio the complete set of hooked on phonics, finance StarMonkey Films next two feature films, and still have enough money to get our kids invited to the Gates' kids birthday parties.

IGN has money now? Where was that money when they couldn't afford to pay writers?! Fuckers. :mad:

Yay! Let the 12 year olds in!

Read a few posts up in this thread. The ads are gone because they were causing several problems with the forum software.

We are not yet sure what was causing the issue and it's too early to point blame to the ads, to the server, to the network, to J.Fo's love of Amy Grant, et al.