LCVG

We had the best/worst movie threads, now this...

What movie (or movies) do you NOT own but when you channel surf to it, for whatever reason, you always end up watching it (and wondering why you've never added it to your collection)?

That movie for me is... Apollo 13. Probably because of the recent Space Shuttle launch, they've been showing this on TV alot more recently. Over the years, I've probably seen this movie at least a dozen times and I really enjoy it but it has never made its way into my collection (no idea why either).

Nothing better than killing a weekend watching older horror movies I never got around to picking up, I'd have to say stuff like: Screamers, Deep Rising, Deep Star Six, Phantoms...Raw Head Rex

I would have had to have added Trading Places to that list too but I finally got a hold of a copy last week, and haven't watched it.

you've got mail............i know its bad yet i can't seem to not watch it when i see it on TV. its the whole new york in the fall setting just warms my heart. and to top it off the big meglo-corp crushing the little mom and pop brightens my day.

you've got mail............i know its bad yet i can't seem to not watch it when i see it on TV. its the whole new york in the fall setting just warms my heart. and to top it off the big meglo-corp crushing the little mom and pop brightens my day.

Bwahahah...that's awesome. I'm going to NYC for the first time on Thursday with my wife to visit some friends who just moved there, I'm really damn excited. I don't think I'll be scoping out any locations from You've Got Mail or Sleepless in Seattle though. :P

"When Harry Met Sally". If it's on, I'm either watching it or I'll tivo for later.

"Johnny Dangerously" I really need to break down and buy this on DVD. It's hilarious, you Farging Ice-Holes!

"Big". Funny, and touching. I like it just enough to watch it when I catch it on, but not enough to go out and buy it.

Carlos.

Any of the Charelton Heston sci-fi flicks. Omega Man, Soylent green, Planet of the Apes, whatever. I'll never own them on DVD but I love it when I catch one on TV.

Other random thoughts: Session 9 (too scary to plan to watch), Titanic (guilty pleasure), Knight's Tale (really guilty pleasure), Summer Catch (Jessica Biels in a swimsuit -> :drool) .