LCVG

ESPN NFL 2k5 Online Season

BdoUK

With the release (and subsequent non-purchase) of Madden 2006, I am itching for some football gaming. I know lots of you out there have NFL 2k5 and enjoyed it last year. I still feel like the game offers the best representation of videogaming football out there.

I have setup a league within the game. Only 7 teams are available and a short season of 10 games will be played. The top 4 teams at the end of the season will make the playoffs. All of the infrastructure is handled by the automated 2ksports web interface.

These smaller leagues seem to work out much better than larger ones. If you are interested in joining, send me a PM and I will send you the league information.

Hope to see some of you on the field!

Brandon, could you supply us via PM the names of each of the owners and a respective method of contact.

I'm playing the Steelers this week and I sent a message to the owner from the 2k website, but I don't know who the owner is and I don't know if he will even think to check for a message at the 2ksports site.

The Steelers owner is a friend of mine who lives in Lexington. He doesn't have internet right now, but I think he is going to play his game from my house. What times would be good for you? PM me and let me know. I will send you his AOL SN through PM.

Thanks,

Brandon

• 2 months later...

Just reviving this thread.

We have two openings available in the league. Unfortunately both of the available teams are cellar dwellers, but it might be good practice for the second season we are planning to start soon :). The available teams are the Vikings and the Giants.

Let me know if you are interested!