LCVG

Untold Legends 2 - Previews coming in

dogbert

Bunch of info about this in the new PSM (I believe). Most interesting to me is:

Full Internet co-op dungeon hacking is planned, along with a matchmaking system that will pair players with similarly leveled companions. Much like Diablo II or Phantasy Star Online, players will also be able to host a game, start it, and have other players arrive at any time.

A release of February, 2006 is currently planned for Untold Legends: Warrior's Code.

I still have yet to even play the first game. It's something that right down my alley, but I just never got around to it. Might pick it up this weekend just to try it out, or get it from Gamefly just in case I don't end being too high on it. Regardless, that online coop news is definitely fantastic. The reasons for me not to go wireless are starting to crumble more and more. ;)

I jsut started playingit as I was able to get a copy at the right price. It's not the best console hack and slash I've played, but it's quite similar to Baldur's Gate/Everquest and is really enjoyable. If this had been multiplayer over wireless from the get go like it was supposed to be, it would have been a stellar game.

I had a chance to play UL via a Gamefly rental and was incredibly bored with it within a few hours.

The main things that I remember were that the camera was too close and that there was no point in having stores in the game (you'd never see anything even close to what you were picking up from enemies) and the story was pretty lackluster.

Glen