LCVG

EB Trade in Deal going on now

JoeyN

For those who didnt see it on teh backup. EB has this deal in all of there stores for used Xbox, PS2 and GC games. If you trade in 5 or more games at EB you get $5 extra per title. Trade in 4 get $4 extra and 3 get $3 extra. The normal exclusion list applies apparently. Great for those sitting with titles you would normally only get a buck or two for. And excellent to get credit to put towards some 360 stuff.

I traded in 8 games today, most of which were 2-3 year old titles and got Lockdown and NHL2k6 . Next week ill head back with a large number of titles and do some 360 game reserves

capt

Traded in 16 of the 28 games I took to my local EB. The ones they wouldn't give the extra $5 on were old sports games (Madden, NCAA 01,02,etc.). I got nearly $140 in credit that I used to buy Lockdown and prepurchase Burnout Revenge and Ninja Gaiden Black. I have about $8 in credit left over.

I did the trade in deal yesterday. Traded in 27 games and got $240 in credit. Thats with 20 of the games being very very old titles and one being the Clonewars/tetris disc which is usually only .50 cents. Was able to reserve three 360 games, get burnout revenge(xbox) and I sitll have $18 in credit left.

I did this finally today.

Traded in Animal Crossing (wife never played it much, says she'll play the DS version when it comes out), Fable (to upgrade to the new one), Silent Hill 4 PS2 ($5 BB sale), Rocky PS2 ($.99 BB sale), Chessmaster Xbox ($4.99 BB sale), and Beyond Good and Evil PS2 which I bought, then realized, will never get played by the wife, so I lost $3 on it ($9.99 BB sale).

$56.50 credit, $20 of which is my wife's, so I put the other $30 toward a Dragon Quest 8 pre-order. :D