LCVG

Football Begins...

PHiL

Football started on Thursday night when New England beat up on Oakland.. But for the rest of the teams today starts the 2005 NFL season.. I dont know about the rest of you but between 12-7(seeing the jets and giants games are on) on sundays, for like the next 20 weeks or so i will be sitting watching football on my sundays. Let the Lazyness begin:)...

Good Luck to all the Fantasy Players Out There..

And For The College Football Fans Out there..... GO NOTRE DAME!

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The teams we need to beat we will beat. Starting with Miami on Sunday.

Tell that to the Broncos whom also underestimated the Dolphins. ;)

Decent MNF game although I'm sure Eagles fans would like to forget it. First Trotter pulls off a boneheaded dumbass move by getting his ass kicked out then the offense comes out flat.

WTG Eagles for messing up a perfectly good start by the rest of the NFC East.

The Chiefs are an X-factor.

Sure it was only the Niners' date=' but McNabb looked 100% better than his poor MNF performance.[/quote']

Hey Mcnabb suprised me yesterday.. I had benched him on my Fantasy team For BeN Rothlesberger.. He had a good game but Mcnabb would have got me a win on week 2.

Hey Mcnabb suprised me yesterday.. I had benched him on my Fantasy team For BeN Rothlesberger.. He had a good game but Mcnabb would have got me a win on week 2.

LOFL, the guy I was playing did the same exact thing. THANK GOD!!!!. I have T.O. and I was all bummed out thinking his points would be offset by McNabbs big day, only to turn on my laptop and see McNabb resting on the bench and Rothlesberger in there!!! :rock

Is there anyone that will deny that the NFC North is the worst division in football? 7-9 or 8-8 could win that division. When the Packers and Vikings look that awful after the first two games and are only 1 game back... that's just plain sad.

Glen

Yes its officially the worst divison in football... Why is it that in football and Baseball the all the East Divisons have the best teams.

Sure it was only the Niners, but McNabb looked 100% better than his poor MNF performance

Yes but the defense they faced in Atlanta was FAR superior and also in the championship game last year.

The jets barely beat the dolphins. One has to really still be worrying about their team if they are truly a jets fan. Their offense has looked awful. And with Martin potentially hurt, that is not good news at all.

Luckily for them the Patriots lost. Where are our Patriot fans right now? :) They play the Steelers next week so it's very possible that the World Champs may go 1-2 to start the season. OUCH. OTOH, The Steelers have looked indestructable.